We want you parents to be as proud of our school as we are of your children. We invite you to get to know us, so that we can work together to make Central Elementary a great place for your child to get an education.
Lawrenceburg Community School Corporation’s mission is to provide academic excellence to all students, preparing them for post-secondary opportunities in the changing global economy. From full-day kindergarten to rigorous academic courses at the high school, staff are dedicated to see that learning occurs in a safe, nurturing instructional environment that is focused on the whole child.
More About Our School
Central Elementary School is home to students in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades. Our students enjoy learning in a safe, clean environment with access to current technology including:
- Classrooms wired for LAN, phone, and AV
- Media center that allows for daily broadcasting of the “Central Morning News"
- Sound systems in the gym, cafeteria, hallways, and classrooms
We also offer:
- Teaching assistants for every grade level
- Additional classrooms for special education and accelerated learning students
- Art, music, and physical education twice per week
- Three computer labs
- Multiple computers in each classroom for student use
Supporting Special Education
We are an active participant in the Ripley Ohio Dearborn Special Education Cooperative (ROD), which assists special education for eight school corporations in Ripley, Ohio, and Dearborn counties. ROD provides an outstanding school support system for students with special needs.